Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Outdoor slippers



Now I was the first to condemn these as a fashion. Well if I'm honest, my sister was the FIRST person to condemn these as a fashion...but I will reluctantly admit (after being on the road for three weeks) that they are conveniant. They are in fact my outdoor slippers.

Outdoor slippers may not sound that exciting, nor helpful to some - but for those of us who are constantly on the lookout for free wireless - outdoor slippers are a key tool. Take right now for instance. After having travelled through Switzerland, down to the mediterranean area in the south of France, I am sitting at a trailer park, under a set of concrete steps...all to bring you this invaluable information.

I think I'm just excited to get online. Racing starts Friday...YIKES! Here goes nothin'!

No comments: